As you may be aware all EU companies have a duty under the (GDPR) Data Protection law to protect your personal information that is held on our database purely to keep you informed of our new products and newsletters on a monthly basis.
To this end, and in recognition of the forthcoming new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) being enforced from 25 May, it is necessary for you to understand the following:
1. Your personal details will never be made available to any other person or organisation.
2. Your personal information will only be used in connection with offers or newsletters and will not be used for any secondary purpose.
3. Only the personal details you may have supplied directly to us are protected by us.
4. We will only process your information as defined in the terms & conditions of Rockdale Europe Limited, which for the purposes of Data Protection forms a contractual agreement we have with you. Our legal basis for processing your data is based on this contract.
5. We will always process personal data in a legal, transparent, and fair manner, and will retain the data until such time when you un-subscribe from our mailing list then your personnel data will be erased.
For any questions on the above please email for clarification.